Latest Posts

Window Shopping: Ombre & Chrome

By 10:19:00 AM , ,

Chroma

Chroma by songofniemah featuring a wool fedora


When I first saw these chrome oxfords I instantly fell in love. I knew I wanted them yet I wasn't quite sure how I would wear them. At first, I was thinking they would pair well with a nice pair of pants. But, I thought that would be the typical way to style menswear inspired shoes. Then I went to the opposite end of the spectrum by playing around with a really casual day dress. However, the look read too young for my taste. I didn't want to downplay the shoes too much. Finally I settled on this ombre playsuit. It's a feminine. It's pulled together and casual. Throw on a hat. Add a few rings. Now you have the perfect look to allow your new shoes to shine.


Outfit Details
Playsuit: Zimmerman
Rings: Stella & Dot
SaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments