Latest Posts

Character Closet: Sailor Moon

By 11:04:00 AM , , ,



I don't know why Sailor Moon popped into my head as inspiration for an outfit post. It's been about 10 years since I've seen the show. I wasn't even thinking about planning for Halloween posts earlier this month. It seems like I'm into cosplay all year round. But my recent interest with recreating characters' wardrobes can help you put together quick Halloween costumes. You're welcome!

Outfit Ideas
Sweater: YesStyle
Skirt: Karen Walker
Backpack: Rose gal
Sailor Moon Moonlight Fight
Outfit Details
Top: Tommy Hilfiger
Shorts: True Religion
Boots: Stuart Weitzman
Earrings: Make Me Chic
Outfit Details
Jacket: Levi's
Shirt: Lands'End
Skirt: Rochas
Shoe: Summit
Keychain: Kate Spade

Outfit Details
Jacket: Top Shop
Shorts: Closed
Shoe: Keds
Outfit Details
Sweatshirt: Gilly Hicks
Skirt: Rowme
Heels: Sam Edelman
Bag: Kate Spade
Sunglasses: Fendi

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments