Latest Posts

Character Closet: Cinderella

By 8:05:00 AM ,

CINDERELLA 110

When I first started this blog post, I was going to try to recreate Cinderella's outfits from the movies. Then, I quickly found out that there are three movies and I did not want to cosplay as her. But somehow I could not shake the need to create a Cinderella themed post. So, I began to wonder what would she wear as a modern woman. That's when the fun began! I was able to put together looks for different parts of her life. There would have been eight outfits but the glass Nikes I found weren't real. *Sad Face*Dinner with the In-Laws
Outfit Details
Dress: Dolce & Gabbana 
Earrings: Dolce & Gabbana
Ring: Lilia Nash Jewellery
Shoes: Dolce & Gabbana
Bag: Alexander McQueen
HoneymoonOutfit Details
Dress: Chloe
Shoes: Marchesa
Bag: LifeandWool
Ring: Valentin Margo
Cindy in the City
Outfit Details
Top: Valentino
Jeans: AG
Shoes: Imagine by Vince Camuto
Bag: Dolce & Gabbana
Earrings: Nereid
Ring: Peter Suchy
Business
Outfit Details
Coat: Red Valentino
Dress: Valentino
Rings: Bernard Delettrez
Shoes: Saint Laurent
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Phone Case: Casetify
Brunch
Outfit Details
Dress: Chanel Vintage
Mouse Necklace: Jana Reinhardt Jewellery
Nameplate Necklace: Disney
Earrings: Jana Reinhardt Jewellery
Ring: 1stdibs
Shoes: 6pm
Class Reunion
Outfit Details
Dress: MSGM
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti
Ring: JCPenney
Bag: Dolce & Gabbana
Anniversary
Outfit Details
Dress: SheIn
Ring: 1stdibs
Bag: Dolce and Gabbana
Shoes: Jimmy Choo

SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments