Latest Posts

Window Shopping: Alice in Wonderland + NaNoWriMo Special

By 10:02:00 AM ,

Not that Alice

Not that Alice by songofniemah featuring crossbody purses


Today is the first day of NaNoWriMo!!!! Up until this morning I was not going to participate. The last two months were spent whining about the fact that I wasn't going to get to write my book this year. I was going to settle for being a #NaNoCheerleader because I didn't think I would be able to really put in the effort needed. 

I really wanted to WIN this year! Last year was a really bad writing year. The previous year, I lost by just 1,262 words. So, the next time I joined in on all the fun I wanted to slay my giant. This morning I realized that the time I would be using to tweet could be used to put words on paper. I may not get all 50,000 words. But, some progress beats doing nothing because I'm afraid of losing, again. I am declaring that I will attempt to do the impossible. Lose or win.


Outfit Details
Sweatshirt: Batch1
Blouse: Olympia Le-Tan
Skirt: Rooby Lane
Shoes: Irregular Choice
Bag: Olympia Le-Tan
Pin: Overstock
Keychain: Hot Topic
Phone Case: Alice X. Zhang


You Might Also Like

0 comments